Thursday 9 August 2012

Decorative Bunting!


Hi there!
I'm back today with my very first home made crafty creation thanks to my sewing machine. Today was the day I had originally set out to spend preparing for the next year of uni but once again procrastination won... it was even a sunny day outside but for some reason, I decided to sit inside sewing.

Never the less, I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

I used was a couple of pairs of old pyjamas for the flag material, and a white pillow case to create my own bias binding tape... and voilĂ !  Surprisingly, once I mastered a straight line seam stitch it was pretty easy work & took around an hour to do from start to finish.


I'm not quite sure where I'm actually going to hang the bunting yet but I'll find a use for it once I move at the end of the month and if not, it will always come in handy for a party :) 

Chow 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment